Top 10 Baby Names for Pink’s Possible First Born
After weeks of rumors and speculation, Us Magazine is confirming that singer Pink and husband Carey Hart are expecting their first child together. Pink has declined to comment on the reports, but an Us Magazine insider spilled the details to the entertainment rag.
“She’s 12 weeks along,” explained this insider. “She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. She’s really happy, and she’s excited she got pregnant so fast!”
With this happy news, it got us to thinking about what Pink and Carey should name their first born, thus we present our top 10 baby name recommendations:
FOR A BOY:
1. Rider - Only seems appropriate for the son of a legendary motocross racer, don’t you think?
2. Doyle – Named after Pink’s hometown: Doylestown, Pennsylvannia.
3. Perri – What do you get by creatively mixing Pink & Carey?
4. Costa – Married on January 7, 2006, this baby’s parents tied the knot during a beautiful ceremony in Costa Rica.
5. Hilton – Named after Pink’s favorite sisters… wait a minute, didn’t she think they were Stupid Girls?
FOR A GIRL:
6. Bette – Named after one of Pink’s biggest musical influences, Bette Midler.
7. Missy – Named after Pink’s second studio album, Missundaztood.
8. Cat – Bouncing back from over 63 broken bones, daddy Carey Hart is said to be a cat with more than nine lives.
9. Lady – Joined by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, and Mya, Pink clouded the Billboard Hot 100 for 5 weeks with Lady Marmalade.
10. Fuchsia – To start the tradition of “Pink” being passed down from generation to generation.
Which is YOUR favorite, or do you have one better? Let us know in the comment below!