First ‘Hangover Part II’ Movie Poster Released [PHOTO]
The Wolfpack is officially back! “The Hangover Part II” movie poster has officially arrived and, judging by the looks of it, viewers will be treated to even more hilarious chaos than the original. After grossing over $467 million worldwide, it came as no surprise when the announcement of a sequel to the mega-hit comedy was in the works.
The crew heads to Bangkok, Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined.
The original crew will be returning, including another cameo by Mike Tyson. However, even after many thought Heather Graham would return as Stu’s (Ed Helm’s) potential love interest, she will not be in the sequel.
Seeing all of the problems these guys get themselves into in the original movie, one can only guess that part two will bring double the trouble. Here are some ideas that could potentially happen in part two as the boys take on Thailand:
1. Another crazy bachelor party for the Wolfpack could be in store. This time, it’s for Stu, not Doug.
2. Seeing the Mike Tyson replica tattoo Stu has on his face, the boys may get into another predicament (or have some crazy adventures) with the boxing legend.
3. Mr. Chow is back with the gang in the sequel. He could be out to sabotage the boys yet again, or befriend them when a new enemy comes along.
4. Alan is expected to bring the hilarious one-liners back, but what craziness can he get himself and his wolf brothers into in Asia? By looking at the poster, it seems Alan has replaced his baby he found in the closet for a baby monkey.
5. Seeing as how Doug (Justin Bartha) is not with the guys on the movie poster, could he have been lost (or kidnapped) yet again? Could Mr. Chow be responsible for his absence?
What do you think will happen in “The Hangover Part II”?