Jamie Oliver Reveals Detailed Recipe for Food Revolution [VIDEO]
We’re one day away from the season two premiere of “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” and to reinvigorate current supporters and find new ones, Jamie has released a two-minute video highlighting the ingredients necessary for his food revolution. As explained on the video’s YouTube page, the “recipe” was originally created for TED 2011, the global conference at which Jamie was awarded the prestigious TED Prize of $100,000 to go towards his campaign against obesity in America.
Watch the video below and read the 10 steps necessary to execute a proper food revolution! Season two of “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” premieres tomorrow, April 12 at 8/7c on ABC.
1. Take one charismatic, driven passionate leader
2. Add one common enemy
3. Roll out a call to arms
4. Combine with a strong identifier
5. Add a spoonful of education
6. Mix in hands-on experience
7. Add a dash of digital community organizing
8. Supply a set of tools for the army of activists
9. Adda a dollop of corporate cultural shift
10. Stir up with a lot of patience, courage and enthusiasm
Watch a sneak peek at “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” season two below!