12 Little Things Guys Do That Impress Girls Big Time
It seems that it’s more often that not that women spend their days denouncing the bad behavior of a man in their life whether crush, boyfriend or husband. But it’s not all bad news, as those male counterparts are also often the thing that makes their day glow with an unbeatable feeling of #winning.
1. Remembering my middle name and/or my birthday.
For men, this is about as common as them asking for directions. Having a man actually remember this is a sign he is serious.
2. Taking my purse while I’m struggling to get my coat on or off.
The tough balance between holding a purse while fidgeting with your coat is a true challenge. Men do not fully understand this, but if a guy is willing to hold your purse, he is a keeper.
3. Remembering what I said I wanted to order and telling the waiter himself.
What girl wouldn’t want a guy taking the words right out of her mouth?
4. Knowing my complicated drink down to the last detail.
Women are typically more picky when it comes to drinks and food then men. Having a man not only embrace it, but memorizing your complicated order is sweeter than any drink.
5. Giving me the pillow I most prefer to sleep with.
The comfier you are in bed, the more likely your man is to having some surprises in store for him later.
6. Asking if the room is too cold, especially when I’m naked.
Nothing makes a guy hotter than making sure the room is not too hot. The perfect tempurature leads to the perfect mood.
What are some little things guys have done or could do to impress you?