RyanSeacrest.com and Ryan Seacrest Foundation Are Hiring Fall Interns
It’s that time of year again… Ryan Seacrest Productions is looking for new media interns for Fall 2011! We’re seeking candidates with strong writing/blogging skills and an innate
understanding obsession with pop culture, specifically as it relates to social media. The search is on for early adopters, trendsetters, and young minds with an unwavering curiosity for what’s new, next and noteworthy. Are you on Foursquare, Instagram, Get Glue and Google+? Have you planked, owled and coned? That’s great, but what’s next? Can you identify trends and develop ways of contributing to and evolving that trend?
Duties (not limited)
- Monitor and engage across web and social media. Identify rising stories, trends, and technologies
- Write editorial content for RyanSeacrest.com
- Website maintenance
- Celebrity guest research
Skills and Requirements
- Strong writing skills, HTML experience is a plus.
- Must live in Los Angeles area (San Fernando Valley or Westside preferred) with reliable transportation to E! Entertainment in LA’s Miracle Mile.
- Must be an early riser (we sometimes start as early as 4:00am).
- Must be currently enrolled in college and able to receive credit throughout the term of your internship with us. Preferred majors include anything under the umbrellas of film, radio, television, web and public relations/marketing.
- Must own laptop computer.
- Must maintain longstanding accounts on Facebook and Twitter and other prominent social media sites.
If you think you’ve got the social media know-how coupled with a scary work ethic and an unquenched thirst for knowledge, apply below!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31
Oops! We could not locate your form.