Check DJ Drew’s Blast From the Past Friday Mix! [AUDIO]
Today is Friday, and you know what that means! DJ Drew released another AMAZING mash-up! This mix will definitely become the anthem to your weekend because it’s catchy, infectious, and super upbeat. Mix up those drinks, put on your dancing shoes, and get ready for a crazy night out because this mix will definitely prepare you to have a wildly fun time!
In this weeks mix, you’ll hear a bunch of your favorite top artists, as well as some amazing classic musicians. Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull and Alexandra Stan give this mash-up a modern twist while Madonna, Bon Jovi, and Cyndi Lauper bring to mind images of side ponytails and leg warmers from the eighties. Hear the mix below and get hyped up for tonight because, as Rebecca Black says, “you gotta get down on Friday!”
What’s your favorite song in this mix? Let us know if there are any tunes you hope to hear in one of DJ Drew’s mixes! TGIF!
- ‘Like a Prayer’ Madonna
- ‘Livin’ On a Prayer’ Bon Jovi
- ‘We Are Your Friends’ Simian
- ‘Suspicious Character’ The Blood Arm
- ‘The Girls’ Calvin Harris
- ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ Cyndi Lauper
- ‘The Girls and Boys’ The Hed Boys
- ‘On the Floor’ Jennifer Lopez
- ‘Dance the Night Away’ Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez
- ‘Mr. Saxophone’ Alexandra Stan