Sofia Vergara & Emily Blunt Make Our Top 5 Best Dressed Ladies At The Emmys [PHOTO]
The Emmy red carpet was on fire last night! TV’s hottest stars came on their fashion A-Game for the big night. Although red seemed to be the celeb favorite, it didn’t matter what color these gorgeous ladies were wearing. Each actress looked absolutely stunning from head to toe. Here are the top five looks of the night:
5. Sofia Vergera showed off her amazing curves at the Emmy’s last night. The sexy Colombian actress strutted down the red carpet in a Vera Wang coral one shouldered crepe gown with chiffon draping and tumbled tulle for the event. The actress also had huge Colmbian green diamond jeweled earrings and a bevy of gold bracelets.
4. Julia Stiles wowed in a Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture gown. The lavender dress looked amazing on her skin tone, and the dress hugged her body in all the right places! Julia’s side swept hair, silver jewels and a floral print box clutch complete her look.
3. Kerry Washington was a stand out for all of the right reasons on the Emmy’s red carpet! The actress wore a cherry red hand-embroidered Zuhair Murad Couture gown. And not only did she have a matching clutch, but she had matching red lips as well!
2. Emily Blunt must have learned a thing or two about fashion when she filmed “The Devil Wears Prada.” The actress stunned in a beautiful embellished blue gown from Elie Saab’s Fall 2011 Couture collection.
1. Nina Dobrev blew the crowd away in this stunning Donna Karan Resort 2012 gown. We definitely think Nina deserves the top fashion honor of the night! The ‘Vampire Diaries’ actress looked flawless in the lavish red gown, along with side swept glossy locks, silver Neil Lane necklace and clutch completed the look.