The Top 6 iHeartRadio Performances Of The Night [PHOTO]
Oh, “iHeartRadio Music Festival,” how much we love thee! It definitely completed some of the lives of the people that were lucky enough to be a part of the audience, that’s for sure. A lot of our favorite artists performed new songs. They rocked the craziest outfits. They came together and performed. It was just complete music wonderfulness! Here are our top 6 highlights of the night!
6. Kenny Chesney – The “I Go Back” country sensation, Chesney brought country music back, not that it ever left, but he definitely made sure that country music made a mark at the sold out music festival. He performed a variety of his classics including “Summertime” and “Beer in Mexico.” And he worked that stage wearing those tight denim blue jeans and cowboy hat!
5. Nicki Minaj – The “Super Bass” rapper has taken the award for the cutest outfit of the night. We, as females, want to run over to our makeup counters and grab our favorite pink lip sticks! There’s no doubt about it that she’s a performer, but her crazy outfits and big hair always keep us wanting this “Moment 4 Life!”
4. Steven Tyler – It truly felt like we were watching an episode of “American Idol” mixed with a certain award show that involves two celebrities kissing. Steven kissed the hotness right off special guest Nicole Scherzinger during their duet. Randy Jackson also joined Steven on stage and rocked the guitar, and Sting made an appearance that just rocked! It was definitely the way to open the show.
3. Jennifer Lopez – The “Waiting for Tonight” sexy Latina, Miss Jennifer Lopez, spiced up the stage, flaunting her sex appeal to all who was watching. She performed a list of hot tracks from “Jenny From The Block” to “Papi.” She worked that infamous booty in her sparkly, red hot ensemble! You go, JLo!
2. David Guetta & Usher – It was definitely the night for DJs! Super famous European DJ and music producer, David Guetta, worked iHeartRadio to it’s fullest. He got the party pumping with an array of mixes. Usher also joined Guetta on stage performing their latest collaboration “Without You” and judging from the crowds reaction, it sounds like a guaranteed smash!
1. Lady Gaga – She closed the show, a little past schedule, but she closed the show with such a memorable performance. Aside from iHeartRadio, this could have technically been called, “The Lady Gaga Concert.” We bow down to this “Born This Way” superstar! She’s such an amazing talent, but even more so, such an amazing person! She dedicated her song, “Hair,” to Jamey, a 14-year-old fan of hers who committed suicide because of bullying. It was definitely a tearjerker that stole the show and so many of our hearts! She worked it with Sting on the classic, “Stand by Me.” She poured her sweat, blood (LITERALLY), and tears on that iHeartRadio stage, and she made the music industry proud! Thank you, Gaga!