Lady Gaga, & The Royal Couple Make Our List Of Most Popular Halloween Costumes [PHOTO]
Halloween 2011 will be the year of celebrity costumes. Although there were a lot of trending celebrities throughout the year, the stars that made this list were the ones that topped the headlines!
10. Toddlers & Tiaras – This might be one of the most controversial shows of the year, and Taylor Swift can’t wait to dress up as one! She says, “I really want to be a ‘Toddler & Tiara’s girl.” If T-Swift is doing it, then, it’s a must!
9. Katy Perry – She’s being shooting out HOT singles all year round, and her costume is pretty easy to put together. All you need is a tight dress and a colorful wig, and you’ll be the “Teenage Dream.”
8. Steve Jobs – This one is for all the tech saavy people out there who will be honoring Steve. The black turtlenecks on Halloween will be alive and better than ever.
7. Lady Gaga – She is the queen of extravagant costumes all year round. There’s no doubt that she wouldn’t make this list. Grab a pair of your highest platforms, a blond wig, and pick out a crazy outfit with a humungous hat, or holes, or blood or something.
6. Amy Winehouse - The late and great, Amy Winehouse, has been a classic Halloween costume choice for years. We’re thinking it’s because of the bee hive wig that reminds us of this amazing talent.
4. The Royal Couple – Their wedding was one of the biggest weddings of the year. The Royal Couple symbolizes love and royal status! It’s the perfect couple’s Halloween choice!
3. Charlie Sheen - This has been a “winning” year for Charlie. And you can too have a “winning” year and a “winning” costume!
2. Nicki Minaj - Whether you want to steal some bright makeup looks from her “Super Bass” video or doll it up from her “Moment 4 Life” video, you can always find a way to channel your inner Nicki. As little Sophia Grace puts it, “I’m the second Nicki Minaj!”
1. Jo Calderone – If you’re really looking at a way to spice up your Halloween, then, Jo Calderone can do that for you. This has been a very hyped up Halloween costume, so we’re thinking there should be plenty of Jo Calderones to go around!