Amy Winehouse Coroner Report Blames It On Alcohol
It’s only been three months since the late, Amy Winehouse passed away, and now tests have confirmed that alcohol poisoning took Amy’s life.
The “Rehab” singer, who was only 27-years-old, had been drinking so much, that her alcohol consumption was more than five times the drunk driving limit.
Amy’s physician, Dr. Christina Romete, who was with her the night before she died, says that she was “tipsy but calm.”
The Winehouse Family spokesman, Chris Goodman, shares that Amy’s family is more at ease, now that they know what caused her death. He says, “The court heard that Amy was battling hard to conquer her problems with alcohol and it is a source of great pain to us that she could not win in time.”