Top 5 Stores With Best Return Policy [LIST]
Sometimes during the Black Friday shopping experience, shoppers get so caught up in the glorious sales that they may buy things they really don’t want. Or maybe you receive a gift from a black Friday shopper, that you can really do without.
The Worst ‘Black Friday’ Stampedes Of All Time [VIDEO]
Whatever the case may be, returning your items shouldn’t be a huge hassel. We have a few stores that will guarantee a hassle-free returning experience.
1. Norstrom – No limits on returns. Yes, you read that right. Nordstrom provides a return policy with no specific directions you need to follow to return your purchase.
2. Kohl’s – Kohls offers a ‘no limit’ policy if you have a valid receipt. If you do not have the receipt, you are granted an even-exchange or store credit.
3. Costco – No limit on return if you have a valid receipt. However, there is a 90-day return limit for electronics.
4. Macy’s – You have up to 180 days to return any item from Macy’s, and you can go to any Macy’s in the nation.
5. Ikea – Ikea will exchange any item if you have a valid receipt up to 180 days after the purchase.
So remember, save your receipts and gift receipts to easily return that paisley sweater your Grandma bought you. And most importantly, if you are choosing to partake in Black Friday activities, be safe!