Read Kanye West’s Entire 91 Tweet Tirade
Dear Kanye West, will you ever run out of things to say? Someone really needs to give Kanye his own talk show. Or maybe he should schedule national speeches Obama style. In case you missed it, Kanye took to Twitter last night for an epic 91 message Tweet session that covered everything from his Grammy nominations to his new company DONDA to his strong passion for fashion.
We’ve broken down the first Kanye Twitter rant of 2012 for your viewing pleasure and so your brain doesn’t have to hurt trying to figure out everything the chatty rapper was trying to say. Enjoy!
Wednesday, 1 p.m.
Kanye begins his Twitter manifesto by clearing up reports that the women’s fashion line he debuted back in October in Paris is not called DW.
- “The name of the line is Kanye West not DW…The Dw was a design element placed on the invite in homage to my mom : )”
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Kanye takes a philosophy break and gets deep on us with a quote from Leonardo Da Vinci.
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Wednesday, 9 p.m.
- “More clarity… I have no agency representing me currently… William Morris was fired after Cara lewis quit. I love Cara Lewis : )”
- “You guys might think I have some type of backing for my line but I don’t.”
- “I did the first fashion show out of my own pocket and used the money I made touring to follow my passion.”
- Being a celebrity has afforded me many opportunities but has also boxed me in creatively.
- I was just discussing becoming the creative director for the Jetson movie and someone on the call yelled out… you should do a Jetsons tour!
- This just happened a few hours ago. I was very insulted of course because for anyone that’s seen the Watch The Throne Tour…
- Or Coachella or Glow in the Dark or Runaway…you know I have real ideas…
- DONDA is a design company which will galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there dreams and ideas…
- DONDA will be comprised of over 22 divisions with a goal to make products and experiences that people want and can afford…
- The Watch the Throne tour was a small example of what a Donda Experience can be…
- I’m currently working on a new 7 screen experience LINK
- This one of our projects to be released this year called 2016 OLYMPIC’s…It’s semi sci-fi since 2016 is only 4 years away : )
- We would also like to design the MTV awards
- We need to take what Michael Jackson felt and Mcqueen and Steve Jobs and we need make things better…
- When me and Jay toured… every night I peered into the audience astonished by the different walks of life that came to support us.
- I just wanted to share what’s been on my mind…
- “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple….
- ….But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” – George Bernard Shaw