Ryan Seacrest’s Nana’s Recipe for 9-Layer Dip
The big game is this Sunday … and that means football, entertainment, and most importantly, yummy snacks.
Ryan recommends his Nana’s 9-layer dip, which is packed with refried beans, sour cream, two different kids of cheese, guacamole, and so much more!
Check out the recipe and let us know if you tried it:
- 1 Can 16 oz. refried beans
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 Cup guacamole
- 1 Cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1 Cup yellow sharp cheese
- 1 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup sweet onions
- 1/4 Cup red & green peppers
- *Black olives optional*
- Layer beans, layer sour cream mixed with taco seasoning, guacamole, & cheeses. Put in refrigerator.
- Mix tomatoes, chopped onion & peppers. Add a dash of olive oil, red wine vinegar & cilantro. Put in refrigerator.
- Just before serving put the tomato mixture on top.
- Serve with LOTS of Tortilla chips!