Five Memorable ‘Today’ Show Olympic Moments [VIDEOS]
Does Ryan Seacrest know what he got himself into? The boss is preparing to travel to London with Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Meredith Viera, and the rest of the “Today” show gang for the first time to report from the Olympic Games. We have to wonder what crazy tasks Ryan will have to do in just a few short weeks.
In past Olympic Games, Matt has tested his skills in synchronized swimming. Meredith has interviewed Gold Medal winners who might have had a little too much to drink the night before. Finally, Al Roker strutted his stuff as he tackled rhythmic gymnastics.
Here’s a look at five memorable moments “Today” has experienced at various Olympic Games. We can’t wait to see what Ryan and the gang will do in the coming weeks!
1. Matt & Al Join The Synchronized Swim Team
2. Soccer Star Hope Solo Has An Interesting Interview
3. Matt & Al Try The Two-Man Luge
4. Meredith & Natalie Party All Night With Michelle Kwan
5. Matt & Al Tackle Rhythmic Gymnastics
VIA: “Today” Show