Get Crafty to Make Your Own Olympic Necklace [PHOTOS]
Nothing shows Olympic pride like a DIY Olympic ring necklace!
Easy and subtle enough to sport with a casual outfit, this tutorial will have you feeling crafty and patriotic. With the simplicity of colored string and a chain link, this snazzy jewelry will have you looking fancy in no time! Check out your shopping list below to get started!
DIY Olympic Rings Necklace [Tutorial Here]
What you will need:
- Cord in 5 different colors: red, green, yellow, blue, and black
- 26 Gauge Wire
- G-S Hypo Cement, or another strong jewelry-type glue. Michaels carries Aleene’s or E-6000, which both should work.
- 5 rings or links from a broken necklace
- A few binder clips
- Chain in desired length (tutorial uses 17″, divided into two lengths of 8.5″)
- Two jump rings and one clasp