6 Signs Taylor Swift’s New Video Is About Jake Gyllenhaal! [PHOTOS]
Upon watching Taylor Swift‘s new video on repeat for “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” we noticed six signs that this video points to her ex-boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal! Being that Taylor has a reputation for singing about her messy break-ups, we think this is a very real possibility.
1. Noah Mills plays Taylor’s love interest in the video and we think he strikes an eerie resemblance to Mr. Gyllenhaal!
2. There are a wide assortment of human-sized animals in this video. In 2001, Jake Gyllenhaal starred in “Donnie Darko” which featured a life-sized rabbit. Coincidence? We think not!
3. In the video, Taylor references that her love interest listens to an indie record “much cooler” than hers. In March of 2012, Jake Gyllenhaal guest starred as a hipster murderer in The Shoes music video for “Time to Dance.” The Shoes are a french, indie band.
4. The girl all over Taylor’s love interest in the bar scene of her video, looks very similar to Minka Kelly who was rumored to be dating Jake after his break up with Miss Swift.
5. When Taylor’s ex boyfriend shows up to her apartment near the end of the video to get back together with her, he is sporting a puffy vest that looks just like the puffy jacket Jake wears in the couple’s infamous picture together.