Honey Boo Boo: How To Halloween Costume [PHOTOS]
This Halloween season is about to ‘redneck-ognize!’ After becoming a household name, Alana of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” is sure to be a big hit this Halloween! We’ve got the tips and tricks to help you turn into this beauty queen… and you won’t be needing any special juice!
- Hair, if you don’t have long blonde locks to curl, don’t fret… just go to a local costume shop to find some!
- Tiara, bringing out the beauty pageant princess in all of us, we advise the Halloween Club in Santa Fe Springs!
- Bright pink dress, and by that we mean the brighter, the better. Be sure sure to stop at Unique Vintage in Burbank to find your fair collection of dresses.
- White Mary Jane shoes, a simple touch to complete your feet and can be found at Payless with some lace ankle socks at American Apparel.
- False eyelashes, to make your eyes pop, and a stuffed animal pig to flaunt as her pet Glitzy!