Happy Birthday Emma Watson! 23 Reasons Why We Love the Actress
At just 23-years-old, actress Emma Watson has a long list of accomplishments that would impress anyone.
Besides starring in the “Harry Potter” trilogy as Hermione, the young actress has moved us in “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” and will soon make us laugh in this summer’s comedy “This is the End.” To celebrate her special day, we have 23 reasons why we can’t get enough of Emma! Happy birthday, girl!
23. Dang, she’s got some impressive dance moves.
21. She’s actually fun on the red carpet!
20. With two cats named Bubbles and Domino, Emma is an animal lover.
19. There’s a dangerous side that intrigues us.
18. Her statements can be deep and profound. We think we just had an a-ha moment!
17. She doesn’t want fame to get to her head.
16. She has great fashion sense on and off the runway.
15. She keeps her relationships out of the media. Who knows who’s calling Emma these days.
14. Is there a hairstyle she can’t work on the big screen?
13. The 23-year-old once admitted she had a little too much to drink.
12. She cares about getting an education! She’s even enrolled in college.
11. She proclaimed to one reporter, “I never wear pigtails, I wear plaits.”
10. Will we ever forget this scene in “Perks of Being a Wallflower”? Absolutely not!
9. Sometimes, she’s smarter than the boys.
8. She once said she would pick a great marriage over a great Hollywood career. Awww!
7. She’s working with Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd, James Franco and Jonah Hill in “This Is The End”!
6. She was born in Paris, France. Bonjour, Emma!
5. She’s the best Hermione anyone can ask for.
4. When once asked if she would kiss her costars, she responded, “Oh my God, no, no chance, no chance. That’s not in my contract!”
3. She provided some much needed girl power in the “Harry Potter” films.
2. She considers her costars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint like brothers.
1. Have we mentioned she adorable? Happy Birthday Emma!