In Case You Missed It: Demi Rocks Wango Tango, Kanye Walks Into Sign
In case you missed it, here are the top five stories that made headlines since Friday:
1. Ouch! Kanye West walked head-first into a “Warning” sign on Friday in Beverly Hills while strolling around with pregnant girlfriend, Kim Kardashian (see video here). The next day, he was seen with a large bruise on his forehead … and a frown on his face.
2. On Saturday, some of the biggest hitmakers on the radio — Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, and so many more! — rocked Wango Tango at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. For photos and videos, as well as exclusive backstage interviews, check them all out here.
3. Kristen Wiig returned to Saturday Night Live a year after leaving the show, but this time as host. As expected, the Bridesmaids comedian got big laughs with her memorable characters, including The Lawrence Welk Show singer who has baby arms and the Target Lady. Check out her best sketches on Hulu.com.
4. In other SNL news, it was announced on Sunday that Seth Meyers will replace Jimmy Fallon on Late Night once Fallon takes over for Jay Leno on The Tonight Show. “12:30 on NBC has long been incredible real estate,” Meyers said in a statement. “I hope I can do it justice.” According to The New York Times, Meyers will continue to appear on SNL until he takes over Late Night in Spring 2014.
5. Also on Saturday night, Katy Perry joined the Rolling Stones onstage at their Las Vegas concert to perform the legends’ classic, “Beast of Burden.” How did she do?