Top 8 Unforgettable Moments of ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’
In honor of The Real Housewives of Orange County‘s 100th episode special that aired on Monday night, we’ve compiled the top eight most unforgettable moments ― both good and bad ― of the past eight seasons.
Now that the Housewives have revealed their personal favorites during Bravo’s two-hour documentary, take a walk down memory lane with our own below. Which was your favorite moment?
8) We can’t forget when the ladies took a trip to Costa Rica and went white water rafting, especially with Vicki Gunvalson‘s funny facial expressions and screaming at the top of her lungs! What, Vicki, no “Woohoo”?
7) Heather Dubrow doesn’t play any games when it comes to someone (read: Alexis’ friend Sarah) eating a piece of her cake or ruining her party with drunken drama!
6) Slade Smiley, the honorary house-husband, has been on the show longer than most of the castmates … and he has a pretty good explanation for why that is.
5) After sweating it out during a romantic candlelit dinner in Bora Bora, Tamra Barney finally was proposed to by boyfriend Eddie Judge … and she was humble about it (ok, not really). Now, of course, the two lovebirds are married!
4) Alexis Bellino attempted to keep down the swelling and bruising on her face after her infamous nose job, which she claims was for her sinus issues, made us hungry.
3) Each Housewife has her own talent, but we give some props to Gretchen Rossi for performing live in Las Vegas for the Pussycat Dolls!
2) Jeana Keough‘s return to RHOC was not warmly welcomed by former friend Tamra … and she let her know with her red wine. Ouch!
1) The very first opening for the first season of RHOC way back in 2006 … only Vicki remains today! From left to right, the original Housewives were: Lauri Peterson, Jo De La Rosa, Kimberly Bryant, Jeana, and Vicki.