Cher Lloyd’s 16 Funniest Faces in Her ‘I Wish’ Music Video
Cher Lloyd shows quite the array of facial expressions in her new music video, “I Wish” featuring T.I. The catchy song hits close to home, seeing as it broaches upon a very familiar concept to most women — i.e. comparing oneself to other women and wanting to be prettier, smarter, richer, more fashionable, etc.
Because Cher’s facial expressions are absolutely priceless throughout the music video, we chose to single out some of our favorite moments — which ALL deserve captions. Enjoy!
1. Hey Fergie, check out these lovely lady lumps! (Why so distracted, T.I.?)
2. Jay Z’s “Holy Grail” topped the Rap Billboard Chart… So what? I’m still a gangster, and I don’t need himmmm… tonight, I’m alright…
3. If Miley Cyrus showed up naked in her “Wrecking Ball” music video, why is the world SO surprised that she’d show up naked on the cover of Rolling Stone? C’mon people.
4. Stop talk, talk, talking that Blah, Blah, BLAH.
5. He’s leaning in! *Cue self to look cute* #onlyteenagegirlswillunderstand
6. Hey LMFAO! I’m “Sexy and I Know It.”
7. Oh, T.I., go on…
8. Heidi Montag inspired me with her “H for Heidi” bra size, so I’m now a 36Y… for yellow bell peppers.
9. You’re cute and all, but uhhh… we might have a problem…
10. *Cher’s That’s So Raven ”seeing a vision face”*
11. Oh no you didn’t!
12. T.I. knows how to chop & screw… but he’s humble about it.
13. FIERCE. Tyra Banks would be proud. Is Cher “smizing” appropriately in this picture?
14. This is Cher Lloyd’s very literal choreography for Selena Gomez‘s “Come and Get It” music video.
15. What happens when Miley Cyrus‘ music comes up in conversation? People start dancing. “No we can’t stawwwwp. And we won’t stawwwwp.”
16. HA. Told you my facial expressions were classic. Now go watch my new music video — “I Wish” featuring T.I.