10 Reasons Why Coachella 2014 Will Be Amazing This Year
The long-awaited lineup for the 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at Indio, Calfornia was released Wednesday evening, and hipsters everywhere are rejoicing.
The annual three-day festival, which will take place over two weekends (April 11-13 and April 18-20), will feature headlining acts from Arcade Fire, Muse, and the festival will even reunite ’90s hip-hop duo, Outkast.
Here are 10 reasons why Coachella will be amazing this year:
1. Outkast Will (Probably) Perform Their Hit Tracks, “Roses” and “Hey Ya”
2. Skrillex Will Be There to Drop the Bass
3. Calvin Harris Will Have Fans Shuffling to “Feel So Close”
4. Hip-Hop Legends Pharrell and Nas Are Set to Perform on Saturday
5. You Can Hear Lorde Sing Her Hit Singles, “Royals” and “Team”
6. Muse Will Provide Fans With an Intergalactic Experience … Like Always
7. Chance the Rapper, Who Collaborated with Justin Bieber on “Confident,” Will Be There
So maybe he’ll surprise the crowd with a JB cameo?
8. Arcade Fire Will Bring “The Suburbs” to Indio
9. Zedd Will Most Likely Play His Radio-Reigning Tracks, “Clarity” and “Stay the Night” Featuring Hayley Williams
10. Aside From the Big Names, There Are So Many Independent Artists Waiting to Be Discovered
Headhunterz, The Internet, Future Islands … the list goes on.