30 Reasons Why Ryan Gosling Is the Perfect Valentine’s Day Date: GIFs
If you’re still in need of a Valentine’s date, why not (mentally) take Ryan Gosling out on a candlelit dinner for two?
The 33-year-old, who is known for his leading roles in The Notebook, Blue Valentine, and Crazy, Stupid, Love, has stolen the hearts of countless fans with his romantic persona.
Here are 30 reasons why the Canadian actor is the perfect Valentine’s Day date:
1. First thing’s first … He’s handsome
There’s no denying it.
2. He cleans up very well
He’s the kind of guy you would take home to mom and dad.
3. He’ll probably suit up on the first date
Or bring the newsboy cap back in style
Or maybe bust out the swoon-googles
4. He’s a work of art
5. He’s got moves
Interpret that as you will.
6. He’ll remember your name
Unlike most guys …
7. He’ll take care of you
And protect you
8. Maybe he’ll take you on a romantic boat ride
Or a spontaneous journey
9. He’ll buy you a drink
Don’t worry, he’ll be your designated driver
After all, he was a Hollywood stuntman driver in Drive.
10. He’ll brag about you to his friends
11. He’ll ask thought-provoking questions at dinner
And discuss crazy conspiracy theories
Because he’s a high-minded philosopher
12. He knows how to talk to women
13. He’s a good listener
14. He’ll show you how to eat pizza and look sexy doing it
15. He’ll bring you flowers
Ok, quick break …
Are you ready for more?
16. Maybe he’ll serenade you
Or take you stargazing
17. Imagine sitting across from this majestic creature at the dinner table
18. He’ll probably give you a look of admiration when you’re not paying attention
19. Even Britney Spears dreams about him
20. He can be anything you want him to be
You want him to play along with your silly antics?
Just say the word
21. He can dance for you
22. And sweep you off your feet
23. And if you can make him laugh …
It’s game over.
24. He likes to kiss
He might stop you mid-sentence and plant one on you
Because he’s really good at it
Especially in the rain
25. He’ll hold you tight
26. Now if things go wrong …
He’ll make it right
27. Because he knows the right words to say
28. He won’t stop thinking about you
29. And he knows how to commit
Your only competition is Disney
But guys who love Disney is a plus, right?