10 Signs You Listen to ‘On Air with Ryan Seacrest’ Every Morning
Do you tune in to On Air With Ryan Seacrest every morning?
From the scandalous Ryan’s Roses calls to celebrity guest interviews and performances, the show has attracted millions of faithful fans from all over the world who tune in regularly.
Here are 10 signs you listen to On Air with Ryan Seacrest every morning:
1. Whenever you have problems, your first instinct is to call Ryan and Ellen
2. You know all of Ryan’s bizarre diets
and you probably tried some of it yourself
3. You know everything there is to know about relationships from Ryan and Ellen
Like how to be a smooth talker on the first date
And how to play romantic baseball
4. You get excited when they announce your birthday month for Birthday Giveaway
But when you call, the lines are busy
Still, you keep trying anyways
5. You get excited when someone from your city calls in
6. Finding Manny on the Streets is on your bucket list
7. You lose your mind when someone can’t “Finish the Lyric” to a song we play Every. Single. Morning.
8. This was you in the car before On Air with Ryan Seacrest (bored with nothing to do)
But now you wake up every morning like this:
9. When it’s time for Ryan’s Roses, there’s absolutely no talking
And when the person is caught cheating, your reactions vary from this:
10. Lastly, you know to never accept a dozen roses from a woman named Patty
Even if they’re “completely free”