Happy Birthday Twitter! 8 Signs You Use the Social Network: GIFs
Happy birthday, Twitter! The social networking service, which currently has over 645 million registered users, turns 8-years-old on Thursday.
Twitter has made it easy for users to connect with friends, celebrities, and obtain trending news stories. The microblogging site even allows users to tweet anything and everything on their minds … in 140 characters or less, of course.
In celebration of Twitter’s birthday, here are 8 signs you use the social network:
1. You lose your mind when you tweet something clever … because there’s a typo #OCD
2. You get excited when someone you like follows you back #winning
Especially if they’re really cute #MCM #WCW
… but your heart breaks when someone you like unfollows you #storyofmylife
3. You have zero tolerance for people who constantly subtweet #aintnobodygottimeforthat
4. You start using hastags in real life #dontlie
5. That feeling you get when someone famous tweets you #blessed
6. You feel famous when people RT and/or favorite your tweets #boss
7. You experience anxiety when you haven’t been on Twitter in awhile #disconnected
8. Because when something big or viral happens #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK
Your first instinct is to check your timeline #whatstrending
[GIFs by Tumblr]