One Direction’s Where We Are Tour kicks of Friday night in Bogota, Colombia. The band’s first worldwide stadium tour will visit much of South American and Europe before coming to North America in August.
Check out 15 reasons why you should be excited for the tour below!
1. Seeing which crazy costumes and synchronized dance moves they will show off
2. Hearing many of the new songs live for the first time
3. Witnessing the perfection of Zayn’s high notes
4. The fact that 5SOS is opening for them
5. Watching the hilarious vignettes that play on the screen while the guys change outfits
6. Seeing the boys willingly eat fans’ food while onstage
7. Witnessing the band’s “bro hugs”
8. Twitter Q&A time
9. Niall’s crazy high jumps
10. Lyric Changes
11. Turning around and looking at the audience during “Little Things”
12. Their thank-you speeches
13. Taking pics and videos at the concert so you can relive that magical day whenever you please
14. Fireworks. There will be fireworks.
15. The boys sappy post-concert tweets