Watch a Sneak Peek of Boyce Avenue’s ‘Speed Limit’ Video
The brothers of Boyce Avenue are about to get fans’ hearts racing!
The Florida-based trio — Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano — are set to release the music video for their new single, “Speed Limit,” which will make its big debut right here on RyanSeacrest.com on Thursday.
But until then, we have a sneak peek at the visual, which has the band playing on a hill overlooking London (watch above). “Speed Limit” is off their No Limits EP, which is available on iTunes now!
And if that wasn’t enough, Boyce Avenue also gave us 10 fun facts fans may not know about them:
1. All three brothers are from Sarasota, Florida. They have their own studio in Sarasota where they film a lot of their YouTube collaborations and make music together as brothers.
2. Last year between tours Alejandro broke his arm. No one ever found out and he still continues to be freakishly good at arm wrestling.
3. Daniel and Alejandro were born on the exact same day, six years apart!
4. Fabian does all of the design work for Boyce Avenue and has his own clothing company, These Quiet Sounds, based in Sarasota.
5. Fabian and Daniel like to box and both played high school basketball. P.S. Their favorite NBA team is the Houston Rockets.
6. Daniel has a degree from Harvard Law School and interned at a Puerto Rican law firm for a summer, but he still had time for music lessons with his brothers.
7. Alejandro won Mr. Pine View in high school, which is the equivalent of a male pageant. His talent in the contest was performing with Daniel and Fabian!!
8. Boyce Avenue is a band of three brothers and now Daniel has three sons.
9. Fabian has a bachelor degree in Architecture, was in an improv troupe in college, and minored in theatre.
10. Alejandro is a huge movie buff. It’s not likely you have seen a movie that he hasn’t….
BONUS FACT: They filmed the video for “Speed Limit” while they were on tour in London!