Social Media & Digital Coordinator
Ryan Seacrest Productions has an immediate opening for a Social Media & Digital Coordinator in its New Media Department. This position will report to the Director of New Media working on community management, basic video production and digital marketing initiatives.
- Developing strategy and tactics for integrating social media into live radio and TV programming.
- Understanding multi-platform audiences and developing and implementing strategy and tactics to engage fans on social media who talk about our brands and shows.
- Working autonomously on projects and assigned platforms with the ability to make strategic decisions.
- Monitoring the social conversation for opportunistic campaign develop, and generate content tied to our brand.
- Visiting TV shows, radio studios and concert events to curate and create social media editorial, photos and videos.
- Creative development of digital marketing assets for promotions and execution of cross-media strategies for social, web, and mobile platforms.
- Proactively discover new ways to use social media to drive traffic to our website.
- Develop plans and tactics to build growth for platforms by monitoring analytics and the competitive marketplace
- Shooting and editing video content for YouTube, Vine, and Instagram.
Required / Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 2 – 3 years of related experience and management of corporate and/or specific brand related social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong familiarity with the functionality of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pinterest, and WordPress.
- Inherent obsession with pop culture and music with a good eye for viral web content and breaking entertainment news.
- Creative writer and talented storyteller with ability to use words to evoke emotion.
- Team player who is a self-starter with strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects/campaigns at once.
- Flexible schedule including ability (and eagerness) to work early mornings, occasional late nights, and weekends
- Proficient in Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Early adopter of new digital platforms and trends, with fierce curiosity of “what’s next?”
- Self-starter and competitive desire to discover viral content before your friends and major news sites.
- Knowledge and interest in pop culture, especially the next-generation of digital bred celebrities, from YouTube to Vine to Instagram.
- Strong interest — and ability to — produce original content for video platforms from start to finish.
RSP is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and attached resume to email@example.com